Newt Global Consulting helps clients recognize the benefits of Enterprise Java, J2EE platforms, and related technologies. We have established a competency center which focuses on developing skills and knowledge in Management and initiating research in emerging Java based technologies in Enterprise application, Core Java and mobile applications.
Newt Global’s Java Competency Center uses deep platform expertise in developing and delivering enterprise solutions. These services enable cost reduction in software development by leveraging competency expertise.
We have made tremendous efforts and investments in establishing our Java Competency Center. We provide trained and experienced Java specialists and engineers at our Competency Center who hold internal training programs. We believe in making learning an ongoing process in addition to imparting hands on experience.
Newt Global has a high level of expertise in the Java platform and related application development frameworks, including J2SE, J2EE, Apache Struts, Enterprise JavaBeans(EJB), JDBC, JNDI, JAAS, XDoclet, JavaMail, JNI, RMI, JMS, log4j, junit, JSP, Java Servlets, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Weblogic, Web Services. Newt Global is engaged in many projects for enterprises, small to medium businesses, and government agencies. Because Newt Global believes that the component-oriented programming paradigm offers significant benefits, we specialize in providing resources for Feasibility Analysis, Business Analysis, Application Architecture, Component Design, software development, Software Construction, Application Testing and implementation of new and existing applications.
J2EE based Web Services Technologies
- Provide Solution Architecture and Design.
- Implement Java based technical solutions.
- Java based Application Development.
- Set up a stage to discuss and exchange knowledge.
- Provide Refactoring and Reverse Engineering existing Code.
- To develop reusable components that can be used in various projects.
Key Application Development Expertise
- Web services technologies: XML, SOAP WSDL, etc.
- Servers: Apache Tomcat, BEA Weblogic, WebSphere, Oracle and Sun Servers.
- Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ Idea, Rational Tools, Mercury Interactive, Rational Application Developer, Oracle JDeveloper.
- Webservices Framework Apache Axis, Apache CFX.
- Asynchronous Message Oriented Middleware like Websphare MQ, Apache ActiveMQ, SonicMQ.
- J2EE Design and development guidelines.
- Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) 2.0,2.1,3.0
- JavaServer Pages (JSP) 1.1, 1.2,2.0 /Servlets 2.3, 2.4,2.5
- Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) 2.0
- Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI) 1.2
- Java Transaction Service and API (JTS, JTA) 1.0
- Java Message Service (JMS) 1.0.2, 1.1
- JavaMail 1.1
- Java Activation Framework (JAF) 1.0
- JSF,Swing, Applets
- Eclipse based SWT
Contact Information: To learn more about Newt Global's Center of Excellence, simply complete the information request form, and we will contact you. Call +1 972 887 3159 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org