|| Protect Yourself - Security Tips
Tips To Use While Job Search/Recruitment Process
• Never give your login username and password to anyone.
• Never give our your social security number to anyone.
• Never give credit card or bank account numbers or any such information to anyone.
• Be cautious when dealing with contacts outside of your own country.
• Provide references to perspective employer on-demand at least after initial screening.
• Do not provide any non-work related personal information (i.e. social security number, date of birth, eye color, marital status, etc.) to anyone.
If you come across questionable job postings or activity on the this web site or if you are approached by someone seeking personal information of the type identified above, please let us know immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Privacy Features - Job Seeker Should Know
• You never need to provide personal data to search for jobs. Registering or loging into this web site is always optional for you.
• You can post resume while being completely anonymous. Providing name and e-mail address is optional for you. It is upto you what you provide in your cover letter and in your resume.
Contact Information: To learn more about Newt Global, simply complete the information request form, and we will contact you. Call +1 972 887 3159 or e-mail email@example.com